Solstice & Sky Tech Forum

DPO fixes...

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

YB Avatar
YB Larry Youngblood
Englewood, Ohio, USA   USA
Large gaps in the seams around the fender panel that surrounds the battery. Have removed the panel and inspecting for damage. Does not appear to be any previous damage so must be just a poor quality job of replacing panel. I will re-install panel tomorrow and hope it turns out better. Have owned this car about a month now and have encountered several issues. Taking my time, enjoying the drive and doing repairs as I find them.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
IMG_5115.JPG    43.9 KB
IMG_5115.JPG

YB Avatar
YB Larry Youngblood
Englewood, Ohio, USA   USA
Added on a factory rear lip spoiler and it turned out to be a bit more of a chore than expected. Had to drill holes in the rear plastic panel to mount, a chore most people would be very aprehensive to do. After stripping out a threaded hole in the spoiler, I had to redrill that hole to mount the thing properly. Made a big boo-boo and drilled through the darn spoiler. After a few choice curse words, I was able to patch the hole, prime and paint. Some rubbing with compound, looks good as new.

Attachments:
IMG_5058.JPG    32.8 KB
IMG_5058.JPG

IMG_5060.JPG    44 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
IMG_5062.JPG    52.5 KB
IMG_5064.JPG    39.5 KB
. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links