Solstice & Sky Tech Forum

Kappa Sky/Solstice Service Manuals

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

SKY CONTRLR Brian Soper
Fuquay Varina, North Carolina, USA   USA
2008 Saturn Sky Red Line "Audrey"
Greetings Kappa Peeps.....

I'm a little bummed at the low involvement on the site, but hopefully we can re-energize some of you out there! I'm VERY new to the boards, so please bear with me if I mess up some sort of "Forum Etiquette", I'm a quick study....just let me know, and I won't repeat that error smiling smiley So...this post is in relation to the GM Service Manuals for our vehicles, and I've seen them mentioned on MANY threads online, and everywhere you go, they seem to run close to $300 and up. These are PARAMOUNT for any of us that are DIY's, or like to mod and tinker with our Kappas. I have a site for any of you trying to keep the cost down a tad....they're still pricey....but worth every penny. This is the site most of the GM dealers I know in MI go to obtain their manuals. They are $200 for the set, cheapest I've found to date, and I had mine in like 4 business days.....hope it helps smiling smiley

Helm Incorporated

www.helminc.com

SKY CONTRLR out....

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
JUDYSRONCO Peter W
Guelph, Ontario, Canada   CAN
Dude, thanks for this info. Ordered mine and came by UPS in a few days. Exchange and shipping adds another $65.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

2008 Pontiac Solstice

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links