Solstice & Sky Tech Forum

Looking to get close to 400 HP

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Stranger Doug Dolson
Burlington, Ontario, Canada   CAN
2007 Saturn Sky Red Line "Topzdown"
Hi guys,

Anyone that can help with a top end build on this car would be a great help. Right now, I recently popped a rocker in the top end of the motor I figure this is the time to get the horse power I was looking for out of the motor. A performance shop in my city did some research for me on a couple packages that he found in the states, upgraded turbo, new rockers, new cams, etc. Unfortunately the guy is no longer in business and I did not get the actual information from him in time.

right now the car is running a performance tune, Borla exhaust, and air intake system. I had it dynode at 263.57 rear wheel and 278.54 Max torque.

I'm having a hard time researching this engine and finding anyone that knows how to get a substantial HP increase out of the motor.

Any help pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Doug Dolson
doug@paramountlandscaping.ca

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
IMG-20111013-00095.jpg    49.1 KB
IMG-20111013-00095.jpg

bills Avatar
bills Bill Spohn
W. Vancouver, , BC, Canada   CAN
You will need a larger turbo and ancillary items including a larger intercooler. You will also start to stress the bottom end at around your target of 400 bhp, which is why I stopped at around 375....

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

2007 Pontiac Solstice

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links