Skye Avatar
Skye Webmaster Skye Nott
Vancouver, BC, Canada   CAN
1964 Vespa VNB 125
1966 MG MGB "The Bomber RIP"
1983 Suzuki MC GS750E "Kate"
1986 Merkur XR4Ti "The Rally Car"    & more
Welcome to all New Members!

We're getting lots of new members every month, so if you've been lurking and not sure where to join, scroll down and reply below.

Tell us a little about yourself, your Solstice or Sky, your builds or plans, general interests, etc.

If you want to jump right in and ask a question, please click Start New Topic above.

Thanks,
Skye Nott
Webmaster

Webmaster, The Solstice Registry

Member Services:
Building the best online communities for auto enthusiasts
hpygoluky Avatar
hpygoluky Dee Osborne
Franklin, WI, USA   USA
Good morning from Wisconsin! I have been a member for awhile but have not participated much on this site. I am looking to change that. I got my 2007 Pontiac Solstice back in in 2012 and I love it! I moved back to Wisconsin from Texas in January of last year and I have to say I miss driving it in the winter with the top down but I love the summers here. There was a little mishap on the trailer getting it here but that is for a topic which I will open soon. I look forward to interacting with other members and I hope there will be some outings in the Milwaukee/Wisconsin area that I could check out as well. Have a great day all.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Supporting Member <
rusty boltz Avatar
rusty boltz Carl K
Fort Worth, Texas, USA   USA
Hello, all. I've had my base Sky for 5 years. No performance mods; I just enjoy cruising.

hotinvestigator911 Aerica Stephens
Houston, Texas, USA   USA
My name is Aerica from Houston, TX. I'm new and interested in joining a Solstice and Saturn club but not certain as to how this works. Any assistance would be great smiling smiley Thanks to all in advance.

Sun Chaser Trevor G
Campbellville, Ontario, Canada   CAN
Hello to my Krazy Kappa brothers & sisters. It's been a wonderful ride since buying BLU in March 2011.
He's a 2008 Sky Redline with many mods over the years.
The most notable is going from Dark Ming Blue Metallic to Glint Wave Blue Pearl Metallic and rebadging as an Opel Redline. I've always loved the Opel blitz and prefer the Redline name to the GT.

Cheers,
Trevor & Carrie

Attachments:
image.jpeg    82.4 KB
image.jpeg

Skye Avatar
Skye Webmaster Skye Nott
1964 Vespa VNB 125
Looks great, Trevor! That colour really pops.

Member Services:
windancer Avatar
windancer Terry Graham
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada   CAN
In reply to # 59 by Skye Tell us a little about yourself, your Solstice or Sky, your builds or plans, general interests, etc.

I'm Terry, I have a 2008 Midnight Blue Saturn Sky, here's mine.

Terry

2008 Midnight Blue Saturn Sky
2.4L, DDM Short Shifter, 18" Chrome Wheels, Limited Slip Differential, Sirius Radio/Onstar, Power Seat,
Spoiler, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Kenwood Stereo, Leather, Windrestrictor, Opel GT Antenna

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-03-21 09:58 AM by windancer.

Attachments:
TJG-Sky1.jpg    96 KB
TJG-Sky1.jpg

TJG-Sky4.jpg    59.4 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
motorheadted Ted Radtke
Sarasota, Florida, USA   USA
Picked up a 2007 Sky with some front end damage a couple of weeks ago. should be on the road soon. Was thinking about buying a Red Line, but this Base model showed up at a price I couldn't pass up !!! Maybe We'll upgrade later, we'll see how we like this one first.
We're in Sarasota, Fl.

jimisbell Jim Isbell
Ingleside OTB, TX, USA   USA
Just bought the Ming Blue 2008 Red Line on June 1st. Its my wifes car...wink, wink... Its 88k miles almost perfect, bone stock, need a luggage rack, fitted luggage, small bend in "chin" where someone tried to snuggle up to a parking brick. Other than that its a Sunday driver......when the mosquitoes, rain and sun allow. Which in south Texas is not often, Just three months in the spring and three months in the fall.

dgerstein Avatar
dgerstein David Gerstein
Spring Hill, Tennessee, USA   USA
2006 Pontiac Solstice "Lightning McQueen"
Just got my new 2006 Solstice, "New to Me" A little underpowered but still fun to drive. Looking to learn about mods I can do starting with after market stereo head unit and speakers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-09-03 02:20 PM by dgerstein.

HuskerMatt21 Matt Grosse
Omaha, Nebraska, USA   USA
My name is Matt and I reside in Omaha, Nebraska. I currently own a 2007 Saturn Sky Red Line. I traded in a 2006 Pontiac Solstice base model for it in 2014. Previous owner only drove it 900 miles per year. I just turned 22,000 miles this year. I have a Magnaflow 3" cat back exhaust, GM tune and K&N Air Filter. I loved the Red Line the first time I seen it roll off the assembly line and could not believe it was a Saturn. It's an awesome car!

Attachments:
IMG_0456.JPG    49.4 KB
IMG_0456.JPG

IMG_0453.JPG    63.1 KB
IMG_0454.JPG    57.2 KB
Goldtin Avatar
Goldtin Patrick McBride
Holbrook, New York, USA   USA
Greetings All,
I'm happy to say I'll be the proud owner of a 2008 Sky Redline tomorrow when I pick her up! A retirement gift to myself. I feel like a kid on Christmas eve!!! I hope you all can help with tips on care, maintenance and maybe go on rides. Once I get her home I'll post a few pictures.
Stay safe all.
Pat

Skye Avatar
Skye Webmaster Skye Nott
1964 Vespa VNB 125
Looking good Matt! Great score on the low miles

Member Services:
akrona Avatar
akrona Kelly Mitchell P
Gates Mills, ohio, USA   USA
Good Morning from NE Ohio......Thank you for having this site....1st time Solstice owner, bought her last June, haven't looked back since.... Thanks again, looking foward to hopefully meeting some fellow Kappa lovers

Attachments:
solstice 2.jpg    47.1 KB
solstice 2.jpg

solstice 1.jpg    40.4 KB
RubySky Avatar
RubySky Richard Beasley
Riverside, California, USA   USA
2009 Saturn Sky "Dorothy"
Hello all picked up this 09 Ruby Sky last July, its a base model but i have wanted one of these since seeing the prototype, kids are grown now, but still have a bad issue with "go fast cars" so no redline for me. Looking for Kappa clubs in SoCal inland empire area to check out

Attachments:
20170126_131058-COLLAGE.jpg    67.7 KB
20170126_131058-COLLAGE.jpg

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

2006 Saturn Sky

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links