KappaReg

Member Meetup Forum

Member In the Houston, TX Area

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

hotinvestigator911 Aerica Stephens
Houston, Texas, USA   USA
Looking for members in the Houston, TX for gathering.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Supporting Member <
fowlstack Marianne Hay
Spring, Texas, USA   USA
2008 Pontiac Solstice "Storm"
Spring TX here.. Best option is to go to Pontiac Solstice Owners and Admirers on Facebook, and join the page. Many, many Sols in the Houston, Humble Huntsville etc. area. They tend to be a little shy about getting together. I tried about 6 months ago but didn't have any luck. A ride up into Livingston, East Texas would be awesome!!
Let me know .. smiling smiley

fowlstack Marianne Hay
Spring, Texas, USA   USA
2008 Pontiac Solstice "Storm"
Also.. just remembered there will be a small group of "Pontiac Owners" at a Toys for Tots Run... here is a link:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1225052194177544&set=gm.467889580082811&type=3

"We are holding the annual car/bike/truck cruise to help give back to the less fortunate children! This is our 4th year and every year we are able to help more and more children who without us would go without any gifts on Christmas day! We are asking that everyone share this event with all their networks, FB groups and car/bike/truck clubs! Everyone is welcome for a great cause! Those groups who would like to help out with this event please message us so we can recognize every orginization who wants to come together for a worthy cause!!

We will be meeting at AMC30 at noon. We will gather all donations at this time. From here we will go on a lengthy cruise for all those who want to participate. We will end up at a lunch destination where we will eat lunch and conversate with your fellow enthusiasts. At this point we can make the trip back or for those who wish to depart they can at this time. Lunch destination and route will be determined later this week."

rusty boltz Avatar
rusty boltz Carl K
Fort Worth, Texas, USA   USA
Check "Southwest Solstice/Sky Club" on Facebook. Hill country events coming up.

jimisbell Jim Isbell
Ingleside OTB, TX, USA   USA
Hey, rusty boltz, did you ever get anything going?? I am near Corpus Christi and I know of a Sky in Magnolia Beach about half way between us. I have also seen a couple right here in Ingleside.

I would love to get something going even if only a Sat morning coffee.

I am BlueRL on the other list where we are talking about tires and exhaust tips.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

2008 Pontiac Solstice

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links