2009/2010 Soltice Coupes for Sale [Florida, USA]

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

coolwilly317 Bill Niessen
Hollywood, FL, USA   USA
2009 Pontiac Solstice
2010 Pontiac Solstice ~ For Sale ! ~
2010 Pontiac Solstice
I own a 2010 Pontiac Solstice GXP Coupe. I believe It is the only Pontiac ever painted in Santiago Teal Metalic. (blue/green). It is a one of one. It is in almost perfect condition and has 7000 miles on the odometer. It also has the soft convertible top, custom car cover,window sticker,manuals,two sets of keys as well as good documentation as to its build. I have it covered in my warehouse and drive it occasionally just to keep it fresh. If anyone is interested you can email me at sales@prowlerheaven.com . My cell is 954 410 6253. I am located in South Fl. I am not positive what it is worth and I do not have to sell it although I am not getting any younger. Just thought I would throw it out there for the Solstice community. Thanks for reading my post.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Boostjet3 Randy Blankenship
Fredericksburg, VA, USA   USA
Bill, do you have any pictures and the VIN? I’m interested but would like to research the car. Thanks!

Randy Blankenship

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

2009 Pontiac Solstice

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links