Visit our Twitter feed for more great content

Buy, Sell & Trade Forum

Wanted BlackBlade Wind deflector for my Sky [PA, USA]

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Trains736 Kal R
Chalfont, PA, USA   USA
I am looking for a wind deflector help on with suction cups. I believe its called a backblade or black blade.
Anyone have one for sale? Or information on where to obtain one?

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

2010 Pontiac Solstice

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links